This is just a sample of the many screams recorded on November 30, 2020. Follow the links below to explore more screams from this day.
Want to find your own scream? Text LIST to +1-561-567-8431 to get a list of your recordings.
|▶||Scream #06860||22:34 UTC||4s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06859||22:27 UTC||5s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06820||18:35 UTC||7s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06811||17:17 UTC||4s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06809||16:50 UTC||5s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06803||16:25 UTC||4s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06780||15:53 UTC||3s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06777||15:50 UTC||21s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06773||15:50 UTC||2s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06770||15:44 UTC||3s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06769||15:33 UTC||15s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06763||15:19 UTC||14s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06755||14:58 UTC||24s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06748||14:48 UTC||5s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06743||14:14 UTC||5s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06740||13:52 UTC||4s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06633||12:20 UTC||8s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06519||11:53 UTC||6s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06504||11:50 UTC||6s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06492||9:40 UTC||3s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06481||4:58 UTC||8s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06480||4:31 UTC||3s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06475||3:09 UTC||12s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06467||1:37 UTC||7s||🔗|
|▶||Scream #06466||1:26 UTC||4s||🔗|
What’s the deal?
- When you call, we record you making sounds. Hopefully screaming.
- We take any recordings that users have submitted and upload them here for anyone to hear.
- This project will be active until January 21, 2021, at which point it will be archived.
So can I call and scream right now?
No, it’s after January 21, 2021. We are done recording new screams for now. We’re making changes and will be back on February 1.
What about my privacy?
- We can see your phone number when you call but will never share it with anyone.
- We won’t contact you unless you send us a friendly text at +1-561-567-8431. Then we’ll send you a friendly text back.
- Please don’t scream at us via text. Use your voice for that.
Why should I call you?
To scream! You might be unhappy, terrified, frustrated, or elated. All of these are perfectly good reasons to call and record yourself screaming.
Can I do this in public?
Please do this in public. Except not, perhaps, in a crowded theater.
Who made this?
A teacher, occasional artist, and generally rather quiet person named Chris Gollmar.
How can I support this project?
To help cover our costs, you can chip in a few dollars. Visit ko-fi.com/gollmar